Thursday, September 11, 2008

For My Shan...

For My Baby Mama...

Since we have been in Hunstville things have been so up in the air it has been crazy. For the first 2 months we were nomads bouncing from place to place - week to week.

Once we finally decided on the home we are currently in and trying to purchase it made things a little easier...BUT we still had no Frig or Washer/Dryer. We eventually got a dorm size frig from my parents and that helped some but not having a Washer/Dryer with 3 kids in school was hard.

So a few weeks back I decided that my beautiful and loving wife deserved more...and so we went to SEARS and HOOKED her up. She asked how much ($$$) and I told her she did not have a limit. She has been so patient and kind thru all this I thought that was the least I could do for her.

Below is the Frig we had been using and the new one. The new one is a Whirlpool Gold series and has a cool feature...the ice is contained in the door. That way there is more room in the freezer...which is something we both liked.



This is the Washer/Dryer that she got...it will do 18 towels or a King Size comforter. It is a GE and has some really neat features that she has already feel in love with.


Ok...so it's not the moon but My Ole' Lady deserved it. For her to pick up and leave 17 years of friends, church, etc...and never really complain...that is AWESOME.

I could never express the love I have for her in words but what I can do is make sure all her needs and wants are taken care of...and then some.

Shan...you ROCK more than HS3, The Jonas Brothers, David Cook, Bon Jovi & Chris Daughtry combined. (Yeah, sounds gay but she knows how much that is.)

1 comment:

Leah said...

She does rock!! Tell her I miss her! (and I'm jealous of her new appliances!!)