Thursday, July 3, 2008

It's been a while...

So...it has been a while since we last blogged. That means there is a lot to tell.

Shan and the Kids moved up here "officially" June 1st...this has been what has happened so far.

Week 1 - We (being all 5 of us) stayed at her brother's house because they went to Disney world.

Week 2 - Me, Shan, Lilli & Neal lived in the Residents Inn...MeMe went to my sisters in Valdosta.

Week 3 - Shan, Lilli & Neal went to my parents...while there my Dad was admitted to the hospital for abdominal problems. MeMe came up later during the week.

Week 4 - They all 4 stayed at my Mom's for half a week and the rest at Shan's Mom and Dad's in Dalton.

Week 5 - We are back at her brothers because they are going out of town again for the 4th.

This whole time I am staying in Huntsville during the week and driving to where they are on the weekend.

In the process we are trying to find a home, sell our home in Montgomery, find schools for the kids, etc.

Honestly it is getting OLD...real OLD. We need a home so we can all be together.

There is a lot more but that is it for now.

1 comment:

Melissa Lester said...

Wow, I was hoping this would be a smoother transition for you guys. I know it will feel great to finally get settled and into a routine when school starts. We miss you guys!