Friday, August 8, 2008

Lots of Socks, A Girl & Country music???

These pics are in Honor of…

1. The SOCK Capitol of the World…Fort Payne, Alabama.

2. Karen Clifton…the Bestest Drum Major to ever live on the Mountain.

3. And of course the band…ALABAMA (I know absolutely nothing about these guys other than there are these life size statues of them there…which I find funny).

We drive thru there every time we go to GA these days…and it just so happened I had to drive that way Wednesday & Thursday this week. Long story short…my Pops had to have surgery and I drove over for it. Every thing is good…he is just in a little pain now.

2 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Mary Ashley was playing quietly this morning when out of the blue she said, "I miss Lilli." I agreed with her and thought I would let you know that we still think of you guys often.

So very blessed said...

Thanks for letting everyone know I was a band nerd! We were in Fort Payne this weekend, too. What did you think about the new Alabama statues? Hope ya'll are doing good! We miss you.

Karen